Re: [Plainville MA] Battleground Games & Hobbies Board Game Night?

  • chaselaq
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2010
      Hey Dave.

      Yeah, Wednesday is the D&D Encounters night. It starts at 7:00pm and usually only lasts 60-90 minutes. It's free to play.

      I do expect a bit of overlap but I'm okay with that due to the short duration. What happened last time I liked a lot: A group got together at 6:00pm, played Ascension a time or two, then played Encounters at 7:00pm. The session ran long due to new players and it being the beginning of a new season.

      Thoughts?

      -Chase