Bardic Night Sep 28

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 9:18 PM
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to remind you of the following event ... it’s Bardic Night!

      Ye Olde Commons, the gamers’ tavern and LARP camp, is pleased to invite you to an evening of fun and companionship, song and music, play and games, food and drink.

      Bardic Night will be on Tuesday Aug 31. Come listen to the songs and stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers. Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang out and enjoy the evening.

      When: Tuesday Sep 28, 7 pm - late night

      Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

      Cover: $5, includes entrance fee, snacks and beverages (cover is waived for all performers)

      We will also have bar food and non-alcoholic drinks available for sale for those interested.

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com