New games event in Merrimack

  • Eric Postpischil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010
      Hello, gamers. I have a new games room set up in Merrimack, New
      Hampshire, and will be hosting monthly game events, and more as demand
      grows. I am looking for people to play casual strategy games (Euro
      games, German-style board games: Caylus, Dominion, Power Grid, Ra,
      Stone Age, et cetera).

      The first event is this Sunday afternoon, August 22, but there will be
      more. Contact me if you would like details.

      — edp (Eric Postpischil)
      http://edp.org

      When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now
      I'm beginning to believe it. — Clarence Darrow