Culling the Herd

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      I am selling some games.  All games are opened and in very good to
      spectacular condition, unless otherwise noted.  My up-to-date listing
      can be found at BGG:

      http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Spielfreak?trade=1&columns=title|status|rating|bggrating|plays|comment|conditiontext|commands&ff=1

      I prefer to deliver games in person. I will be hosting a GSG session
      in Cumberland, RI on Tuesday evening, 8/17, starting at 6:30pm. I can
      attend other gaming sessions as well.

      $40
      ===
      Goa

      $30
      ===
      Elfengold (Expansion for Elfenland, Rio Grande edition)
      Fowl Play!
      Illuminati (1st edition, plastic box, PLUS expansions 1, 2, and 3)

      $20
      ===
      Colosseum
      Die Siedler von Catan, Das Buch
      Graenaland
      Pampas Railroads (original Winsome edition)
      Pillars of the Earth
      Rome (GMT, 3 games in 1 box)
      Viking Fury
      Wabash Cannonball (original Winsome edition)

      $15
      ===
      Candamir
      Elasund
      El Grande Expansions (Rio Grande edition)
      On the Underground

      $10
      ===
      Wit's End (in shrink)

      $5
      ===
      Bioviva
      Day Trip Rhode Island (missing the die -- it didn't come with one!)
      Magdar

      $2
      ===
      Anybody's Guess