FS: Selling a couple of games

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
      Hello, if anyone is interested I am selling the following games:

      Catacombs (played twice) $28

      Cyclades (played twice) $30

      Talisman (FFG includes The Reaper Expansion) $35

      I will charge $9 to ship the games, payment via paypal. If interested, please contact me off list.

      Thanks,

      Todd
    • tddcutrona
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2010
        Games are all spoken for...I will contact the people are buying the games. Thanks, Todd