GLORY TO ROME (( Help Wanted Ad ))

  • cambridgegames
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hi there,

      Is anybody out there looking for a few weeks work?

      It took a while but Cambridge Games Factory is back in business - the new edition of Glory To Rome started shipping last week. Unfortunately it was a pretty huge effort to get it done and half of our assembly team quit as soon as the orders shipped so we're down to only being able to make ~250 copies per week.

      Worse, I'm working in Shanghai at the moment so I'm not in a great position to find and train new team members. I'm probably going to have to work with a temp agency which is going to be complicated to set up from the other side of the world, but if anyone here is interested, I have several weeks work available (part time or full time) starting ASAP.

      We have locations in Amherst, MA and somewhere close to Groton, MA (still finalizing - probably Littleton). We pay $10 / hour for regular assembly work - we're also looking for a supervisor (again part-time or full-time) who we'd pay $15 - $18, depending on experience.

      If you're interested, please send me an email to:

      ed.carter@...

      You should include where you're located, how many hours per week you're available (and for how long) along with any relevant experience.

      Cheers,

      Ed Carter
      Managing Director
      Cambridge Games Factory
      www.cambridgegames.com
      YES! We'd love to see your game idea
    • Gemini6Ice
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        I forwarded this to a couple friends not on this list who might be
        interested :)