BOGS - Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

  • pizio.gaming
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      I had tried cross posting BOGS events to Facebook for a little while. There
      was not much of a response so I stopped doing this. The other week I got a
      friend request from someone who had seen an old event and wanted to know if
      we were still meeting. I decided to give this another try. If you are
      interested you can go here:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107442032644945 for more info. This
      is not meant to replace the groups UG presence but to supplement it, please
      stop on by if you are interested.

      As usual we will be meeting the 2nd Friday of the month, Aug 13th around 7pm
      with some lighter fare and moving into meatier games around 8pm. We meet at
      Scholars' Books & Games at 34 Centre Sq in Bridgewater, MA. What do you
      want to play.

      Thanks,

      Scott Pizio

      -- Edgar Allan Poe