Closet cleaning sale!

  • Bill Goode
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hello everyone, I’m trying to clear some space in my game closet and
      thought I’d offer up my games here first.

      All games are complete and in good condition unless otherwise noted.
      Feel free to make reasonable offers. Games will be sold first come
      first served.

      Cash or money order preferred, but I can do PayPal. I live and work in
      the Boston area and am more than happy to schedule meetings for
      exchange. Shipping will be via U.S. Postal Service, buyer pays actual
      shipping.

      $25+

      SPQR Deluxe - unpunched, $55
      Glory II: Across the Rappahannock - new in shrink wrap, $50
      A Game of Thrones the Boardgame w/ A Clash of Kings expansion - all
      together in one box, creased rule book, $40
      Serpents of the Seas - unpunched, $35
      Ran - unpunched, $35
      The Princes of Florence - $35
      Arkham Horror - worn box and rule book, $30
      Container - $30
      Liberty - $25

      $20

      1960: The Making of the President - rips on one box top corner
      Puerto Rico - light box damage

      $15

      Medici - some box damage
      Wings of War: Dawn of World War II - light box damage

      $10

      Zombies!!!
      The Settlers of Catan Card Game
      Ideology: The War of Ideas
      Red November
      Fjords
      Dos Rios
      San Juan
      Chez Geek 1-3 - all together in one box
      Munchkin 1-3 - all together in one box, worn box corners, rules have
      some tears but are all together

      $5

      Saga
    • Chuck Robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        Hello Bill,

        I would be interested in Wings of War ($15) and the Catan card game ($10)

        I live north of Boston but could schedule a time to meet...

        Look forward to your reply

        -Chuck Robinson

        ________________________________
[...]

        Groups Links

      • Bill Goode
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2012
          Hello everyone,

          I�m trying to reduce the amount of stuff in my life that sits around doing
          nothing, so here is a good sized list of games that I would like to send to
          a home where they will get some use. I�m not shipping any of this, but I
          can meet around Boston, where I live and work. E-mail me if you have any
          questions or want to purchase anything and we can arrange a time and place
          to meet up. All games are in good condition, unless otherwise noted. Cash
          only.
          Thanks,
          Bill

          *$35+*

          Command and Colors: Ancients, CC:A Barbarians expansion, CC:A Roman Civil
          War expansion - $80 � This is the base game set, plus two expansions. I am
          selling them together because the additional pieces to the base set�s
          armies are already sorted in with those armies.

          Die Macher - $50 � Valley Games edition

          Europe Engulfed - $50

          Die Siedler von Catan: Das Buch zum Spielen - $45 � This is actually pretty
          cool, it�s a set of 15 mini-expansions to Settlers of Catan. It was only
          published in Germany and is currently out of print. There is an English
          translation with this copy.

          Agricola + Z/O decks - $40 � Small tear on one box corner

          SPQR: Deluxe Edition - $40 � un-punched

          RAF the Battle of Britain, 1940 - $35

          Napoleon�s Triumph - $35

          *$30*

          Crusader Rex

          Labyrinth: The War on Terror

          Ran (GMT games) � un-punched

          Glory II: Across the Rappahannock � un-opened

          Serpents of the Seas � partially punched

          Titan � Valley Games edition

          *$25*

          Age of Steam + America/Europe expansion

          Asia Engulfed

          Dungeon Lords

          Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage

          The Spanish Civil War 1936-1939 (GMT)

          Manoeuvre

          Arkham Horror

          Small World

          Fury of Dracula

          *$20*

          1960: The Making of the President � one torn box corner

          Fjords

          Power Grid � minor wear on box corners

          Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear - $20 � This one got damaged in a
          move, the box is pretty beat up and there is a crease in the manual. It
          also includes the extra map that came with pre-ordered copies of the game.

          Reef Encounter

          Mr. Jack

          The Caucasus Campaign (GMT) - $20 � un-punched

          Ticket to Ride

          Carcassonne � This is the 2003 deluxe edition which includes the River,
          Inns & Cathedrals, and Traders & Builders expansions.

          The Princes of Florence

          Evo: The Last Gasp of the Dinosaurs � Eurogames edition, minor wear on the
          box

          *$15*

          Liberty: The American Revolution

          Alhambra � worn box corners

          Wits and Wagers

          *$10*

          World of Warcraft Adventure Game � torn box corner, all components are
          still wrapped

          San Juan

          Puerto Rico � Another moving casualty, the box is pretty beat up.

          Blue Moon � base game

          Citadels

          Bang!

          To Court the King

          *$5*

          Bohnanza � torn box corner

          Zombies!!!

          Chez Geek � Base game and three or four of the expansions.

          Saga

          Forward to Richmond

          *Free*

          Pit � It�s all yours if you want it and are getting something else.

        • Victor Luchangco
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
            Hi,

            If you haven't already disposed of them, I'm interested in

            Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage
            Mr. Jack
            Princes of Florence
            Alhambra
            Blue Moon

            and if Citadels includes the expansion cards, I'm interested in it too.

            Thanks,

            - Victor