Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) THIS Friday, July 9th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 4:24 AM
      The 2nd Friday of teh month brings BOGS to us.
      What: Open Board Gaming
      When: Starts: 7-8 PM ends: midnight-ish
      Where: Scholars in Bridgewater Center on teh Town Green, where Rts.18, 28 & 104 all meet.

      I will be later than normal and will not arrive until 8PM. I hope others will be there by 7 to reserve us a table or two.

      Hope to see you there.

      ScottH.