Have some games that I'm looking to get rid of

  • linuxbeak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I've got a few games that I'm looking to get rid of. Here's the list.

      Monopoly: The Classic Edition. In shrink.
      Diplomacy: In Shrink.
      Trivial Pursuit: Lord of the Rings Movie Edition. Like new, all parts present.

      If you're interested in any of these, make me a reasonable offer and I'll either ship them to you or deliver them myself.

      Thanks,

      Alex