Board Game Friendly Pub or Bar?

  • Alex Kalish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
      Does anyone have a recommendation for a board game friendly bar or pub
      in the Boston/Cambridge/Somerville area? Or perhaps an establishment
      that already has a board game night? My friends and I had been
      playing weekly at An Tua Nua near Kenmore Sq. this past winter. It
      was awesome: we had almost the entire place to ourselves! But with
      the Red Sox in season, An Tua Nua just isn't viable. We will happily
      patronize anywhere we play.

      Thanks!
      -Alex
    • Gemini6Ice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
        There used to be a bi-weekly game night sponsored by Exploit Boston at
        the Common Ground in allston. Weekdays aren't too crowded there.