BOGS- Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

  • pizio.gaming
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      The 2nd Friday of the month brings the promise of good gaming to the
      Bridgewater Commons, open gaming at Scholars' Books & Games. We play Euros,
      Ameritrash and the occasional wargame. What would you like to play?

      We start around 7 with some lighter games and the usually move into heavier
      games around 8 once the stragglers have arrived.

      Scott Pizio

      -- Edgar Allan Poe