Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS), Friday, June 9th, 7PM-12AM

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      This is the 2nd Friday of the month, which means Bridgewater Open Gaming Session is happening this Friday at Scholars, on the Bridgewater Green in Central Square.
      A lighter, quicker game usually starts around 7PM so we can end that by 8PM. That is when most everyone has arrived and we can get into the bigger games.
      Last month at BOGS we played a wide range of old (Goa, Delphi & Lost Cities) and new games(Hansa Teutonica, Leaping Lemmings). Some light and silly (Leaping Lemmings) and some heavier (Agricola).
      What would you like to play?
      Come on down to Bridgewater for some fun open gaming. Please post here or send me an e-mail if you are interested in attending, but feel free to drop in if you are in the neighborhood.
      Dave, owner of Scholars, is also selling some games at 70% off. I grabbed a few!

      See you Friday night!
      ScottH.
    • pizio.gaming
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
        Perhaps I should read the group before posting. It seems the super
        efficient Scott H has already posted a BOGS notice. I have also started
        putting up a Facebook event if you are interested. I will probably do this
        another month or two to see if there is sufficient demand.
        http://www.facebook.com/spizio?v=app_2344061033&ref=name#!/event.php?eid=128
        056703886784&index=1

        I too picked up a few games off the discount table last month.

        I'm thinking of bringing Washington's War in case it stays Scott & Scott,
        Dommion with Alchemy, RfTG with the new expansion and Leaping Lemmings.
        Possibly Fossil as well. Anything you can suggest for me to bring?

        Scott Pizio

        -- Edgar Allan Poe