Re: [Unity_Games] Re: new in town

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hi Jason,

      Welcome to the North Shore!

      There's a monthly group that meets on Saturdays in Peabody - the next one is
      June 19th, so I expect the organizer, Bob Sherer-Hoock will be sending an
      email with the details to the UG list soon. Between 10 and 20 people usually
      show up, and all 3 of those games have been played in recent memory. There's
      a few of us who actually live in the area, too - we live in Gloucester,
      there are others from Salem and Beverly there - so it's a good way to meet
      some area gamers.

      Tery

      --
      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

    • Victor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 10, 2010
        Welcome to the area. I'm in Gloucester. In addition to the Peabody group there is the game store Toys N Things in downtown Danvers. The owner Evan has an open gaming night every Saturday thought it tends to be dominated by Magic players. He also supports this meetup group http://www.meetup.com/boardgame/ We had a meetup a couple of weeks ago in his store, it would be nice to get more people involved. He's had a Settlers and a Dominion tournament there as well.