FRAGS - Framingham Gamers Society, 6/3/2010, 7:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: FRAGS - Framingham Gamers Society

      Date: Thursday June 3, 2010
      Time: 7:30 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Meeting at Matt's in Framingham from around
      7:30 to 1:00 am every Thursday. Admission is free.
      All are welcome. For more information, feel free to email Matt - Muttstain@...

    • Zeppo Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010
        Is there anyone interested in playing a new ccg called Hull Breach!? I have
        all the cards needed to have some epic fun.

        Zeppo

        --
        Zeppo Young

        http://hullbreachccg.com/index.html