Re: [Unity_Games] Pandemonium Gaming, 5/19/2010, 6:30 pm

  • Galen Silversmith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2010
      On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 09:19, Zeppo Young <zeppo.young@...> wrote:
      > What kinds of games do you play? Board games? Trading Card games?

      Board games. Pandemonium has a selection of demo games, and we
      usually bring some of our own.

      Recent gamesinclude Ad Astra, BSG, Agricola, Dominion, Power Grid,
      Betrayal at House on the Hill, and Dragonstones.

      "May the ducks of your life quack ever harmoniously" - A. Yelton
      galens@... galens@... marphod@... & others