Gameday June 12th at the Gamekeeper

  • rhk_1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Total Confusion is sponsoring its next game-day on Saturday June 12th at the Gamekeeper in Pawtucket RI from 10am till 10pm. We'll once again offer open board-gaming and TC realms role-playing. The cost is free for board-gaming and $5 for the role-playing. The Gamekeeper is located in the Artist Village on 1005 main st in Pawtucket RI. The Village offers shops and food. We'll have a special event from Z-man games with prizes.

      For events we're taking game requests and schedule teaching games for anyone who is looking to learn a particular game. If you would like to schedule a time for a game or would like to offer a teaching game let me know.

      More Info check out the forums located at
      www.totalcon.com
      www.gamekeeperri.com

      Games with GMs
      Stone Age