Diplomacy Tournament - June 26th/June27

  • Call, Melissa J.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 2:58 PM
      The Boston Massacre

      Dates: Saturday June 26th to Sunday June 27th

      Place: Pandemonium Books and Games, 4 Pleasant St, Central Square, Cambridge MA
      02139

      Cost: $25 for tournament or $10 per round

      Times: Round 1 - Saturday 9am

      Round 2 - Saturday ~4pm

      Round 3 - Sunday 9am

      Scoring and Prizes: Detour98F

      1st, 2nd, 3rd trophies

      Best Country Lobsters

      Best Survivor

      Transport: Airports: BOS, PVD, MHT

      Bus routes serving Central Square: 1, 64, 83, CT1, 70A, 91, 47, 70

      Subway: MBTA Red line, Central Square Stop

      Carpool: email melissa_call@... and we'll see what we
      can set up

      Parking: Saturday - Look for non-resident parking along Putnam Ave,
      and some spots along Western Ave

      Sunday - Open parking anywhere in Cambridge

      Accommodation:

      Cheapest: email melissa_call@... for couch surfing options

      Cheap: http://www.bostonhostel.org/fenway.shtml ($32 dorm -$109 twin per night)

      Luxury:
      http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID
      =3253 (from $168 tax incl per night - 1 king or 2 queens)

      Tournament Dinner

      Friday June 25th - 6pm onwards - BBQ @ 6 Blackwood St #B2, Boston MA 02115. BYO
      drinks, Food provided.

      Drop me a line if you're interested in coming and I can keep you updated with
      developments.

      Melissa

      dispose of the e-mail.