OT - Relay for Life - Win Geekgold!!!

  • nix342
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Hello everybody!
      I am participating in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life next month and have created a geeklist to try to drum up some support. Please check it out and give it a thumb.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/54221/a-luminaria-geeklist-relay-for-life-2010-win-g

      I will be randomly selecting some one who has thumbed the list to receive a 25gg prize on June 19th.

      Finally, if you can donate to help support the ACS, please do! There is a link on the geeklist, or you can go directly to my personal page on the Relay web site here: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/navtges

      Thanks!!!
      Nick