Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) this Friday, May 7th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 6:13 AM
      Even though this is technically the first Friday of the month, that won't stop us from gathering at Scholars on the Bridgewater Green and playing board games.
      Some of the newer games, fresh from The Gathering of Friends might be there. Old favorites might be played. Come on down and join our hearty band of board players in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
      We start gathering around 7PM and usually start with a lighter game, while we await the arrival of the rest of the gang. By 8PM we start up our longer games and we play until we are tired or Dave throws us out.
      REMINDER: after 10PM is quiet time. No more shouting or loud outburts after then so as to not disturb the sleeping neighbors (even if Terry does roll snake eyes).
      I hope to see many of you there. Any game requests or if you have a question, post here or send me a private e-mail.
      ScottH.
    • pizio.gaming
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 6:39 PM
        I'll be in Darlington, SC this weekend but will see you the following week.

        Scott Pizio

        A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar
        hitchhiker can have.

        Don't Panic! - Towel Day is May 25th