For sale: Gene Pool

  • Doug Orleans
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      I have an extra copy of Gene Pool for sale. It's a neat little
      two-player card game about manipulating a string of DNA to cure
      various diseases. It's somewhat educational in that there are cards
      that describe various real diseases, but mostly it's just a short
      puzzle game.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/23931/gene-pool
      http://games.goadrich.com/order.html

      I ordered two copies from the designer because shipping for two copies
      was the same as shipping for one copy. I figured I'd sell it for
      $10.50, which is half the total price for two games plus shipping.

      Let me know if you'd like to buy it. I can bring it to Porter Square
      Gaming on Tuesday, or we can make other arrangements for delivery (I
      live in Somerville).

      --dougorleans@...