Re: [Unity_Games] [FS] For Sale - Space Hulk 3rd Edition - $90 OBO

  • haywire
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20, 2010
      I am interested if its still available.

      --

      Ever the insane,

      Haywire

      Causer of Strife
      http://www.gweep.net/~haywire/
      Haywire's Hobbies
      http://www.gweep.net/~haywire/minimodel/pmwiki.php
      Moderator of CentralMAGamers
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralMAGamers/

      On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Dan Squires <dsquires@...> wrote:

      > I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just been
      > getting dusty on the shelf.
      >
      > The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together, but not
      > all.
      >
      > It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an issue
      > with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop sent a
      > whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched or put
      > together.
      >
      > All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the portion that
      > had the rules, which I opened to read through.
      >
      > I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be ridiculous
      > shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.
      >
      > If you are interested, please send me an email.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Dan

    • superhumanwargamer
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 22, 2010
        I don't want to insult you, but all I'd want to pay at this moment is $50. At least it is an offer of sorts. -- Mark

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dan Squires <dsquires@...> wrote:

        > Bump
        >
        > Any offers?
        >
        > On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Lou Ferigno
        > <jeff.michaud@...>wrote:
        >

        > > Lou here needs to read full subject line before he replies :)
        > > (the asking price is in the subject, ie. $90 OBO, a very good deal)
        > >

        > > At 03:03 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:
        > > >
        > > >I'll give you $10 for it :)
        > > >
        > > >Seriously, you left out your asking price.... (unless it was in
        > > >the non-text portion that yahoo groups removed)

        > > not

        > > put

        > > that

        > > ridiculous

      • Dan Squires
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 22, 2010
          Hey it's an offer. Not the best I've gotten, but I appreciate it
          nonetheless.

          Game is pending pickup tonight.

          On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:59 AM, superhumanwargamer <markkolenski@...