[FS] For Sale - Space Hulk 3rd Edition - $90 OBO

  • Dan Squires
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
      I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just been
      getting dusty on the shelf.

      The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together, but not
      all.

      It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an issue
      with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop sent a
      whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched or put
      together.

      All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the portion that
      had the rules, which I opened to read through.

      I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be ridiculous
      shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.

      If you are interested, please send me an email.

      Thanks,
      Dan

    • Lou Ferigno
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
        I'll give you $10 for it :)

        Seriously, you left out your asking price.... (unless it was in
        the non-text portion that yahoo groups removed)

        At 02:23 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:

        >I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just been
        >getting dusty on the shelf.
        >
        >The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together, but not
        >all.
        >
        >It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an issue
        >with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop sent a
        >whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched or put
        >together.
        >
        >All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the portion that
        >had the rules, which I opened to read through.
        >
        >I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be ridiculous
        >shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.
        >
        >If you are interested, please send me an email.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Dan

      • Dan Squires
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
          Sorry it was in the subject, but not the body of the email.

          $90 OBO

          Thanks

          On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Lou Ferigno
          <jeff.michaud@...>wrote:

          > I'll give you $10 for it :)
          >
          > Seriously, you left out your asking price.... (unless it was in
          > the non-text portion that yahoo groups removed)
          >

          > At 02:23 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:
          > >

          > >I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just been
          > >getting dusty on the shelf.
          > >
          > >The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together, but not
          > >all.
          > >
          > >It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an issue
          > >with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop sent a
          > >whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched or put
          > >together.
          > >
          > >All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the portion that
          > >had the rules, which I opened to read through.
          > >
          > >I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be
          > ridiculous
          > >shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.
          > >
          > >If you are interested, please send me an email.
          > >
          > >Thanks,
          > >Dan

        • Lou Ferigno
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 15, 2010
            Lou here needs to read full subject line before he replies :)
            (the asking price is in the subject, ie. $90 OBO, a very good deal)

            At 03:03 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:

            >I'll give you $10 for it :)
            >
            >Seriously, you left out your asking price.... (unless it was in
            >the non-text portion that yahoo groups removed)
            >
            >At 02:23 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:
            >>

            >>I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just been
            >>getting dusty on the shelf.
            >>
            >>The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together, but not
            >>all.
            >>
            >>It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an issue
            >>with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop sent a
            >>whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched or put
            >>together.
            >>
            >>All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the portion that
            >>had the rules, which I opened to read through.
            >>
            >>I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be ridiculous
            >>shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.
            >>
            >>If you are interested, please send me an email.
            >>
            >>Thanks,
            >>Dan

          • Dan Squires
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 19, 2010
              Bump

              Any offers?

            • IGiveIn@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 19, 2010
                Was just looking over a copy this weekend. Wish I could come up with
                the money, really - beautiful game.

                <jeff.michaud@...>wrote:

                > Lou here needs to read full subject line before he replies :)
                > (the asking price is in the subject, ie. $90 OBO, a very good deal)
                >

                > At 03:03 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:
                > >
                > >I'll give you $10 for it :)
                > >
                > >Seriously, you left out your asking price.... (unless it was in
                > >the non-text portion that yahoo groups removed)
                > >
                > >At 02:23 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:
                > >>

                > >>I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just
                been
                > >>getting dusty on the shelf.
                > >>
                > >>The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together,
                but
                > not
                > >>all.
                > >>
                > >>It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an
                issue
                > >>with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop
                sent
                > >>whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched
                or
                > put
                > >>together.
                > >>
                > >>All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the
                portion
                > that
                > >>had the rules, which I opened to read through.
                > >>
                > >>I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be
                > ridiculous
                > >>shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.
                > >>
                > >>If you are interested, please send me an email.
                > >>
                > >>Thanks,
                > >>Dan

              • haywire
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 20, 2010
                  I am interested if its still available.

                  --

                  Ever the insane,

                  Haywire

                  Causer of Strife
                  http://www.gweep.net/~haywire/
                  Haywire's Hobbies
                  http://www.gweep.net/~haywire/minimodel/pmwiki.php
                  Moderator of CentralMAGamers
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralMAGamers/

                  On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Dan Squires <dsquires@...> wrote:

                  > I bought this last fall thinking I would play it, but it has just been
                  > getting dusty on the shelf.
                  >
                  > The game is unplayed. Most of the pieces have been glued together, but not
                  > all.
                  >
                  > It comes with an extra sprue of Space Marines because there was an issue
                  > with one of the Marines that came with the game, and Games Workshop sent a
                  > whole replacement sprue. None of the board pieces have been punched or put
                  > together.
                  >
                  > All of the shrinkwrap inside the box is intact except for the portion that
                  > had the rules, which I opened to read through.
                  >
                  > I want to sell it locally to avoid what I would imagine would be ridiculous
                  > shipping costs. Also, I live in Somerville.
                  >
                  > If you are interested, please send me an email.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Dan

                • superhumanwargamer
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 22, 2010
                    I don't want to insult you, but all I'd want to pay at this moment is $50. At least it is an offer of sorts. -- Mark

                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dan Squires <dsquires@...> wrote:

                    > Bump
                    >
                    > Any offers?
                    >
                    > On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Lou Ferigno
                    > <jeff.michaud@...>wrote:
                    >

                    > > Lou here needs to read full subject line before he replies :)
                    > > (the asking price is in the subject, ie. $90 OBO, a very good deal)
                    > >

                    > > At 03:03 PM 4/15/2010, you wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > >I'll give you $10 for it :)
                    > > >
                    > > >Seriously, you left out your asking price.... (unless it was in
                    > > >the non-text portion that yahoo groups removed)

                    > > not

                    > > put

                    > > that

                    > > ridiculous

                  • Dan Squires
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 22, 2010
                      Hey it's an offer. Not the best I've gotten, but I appreciate it
                      nonetheless.

                      Game is pending pickup tonight.

                      On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:59 AM, superhumanwargamer <markkolenski@...