Porter Square Gaming

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 188 , Apr 11 5:45 AM
      Hi Everybody...

      We had a great game night last time with 3 table filling up with
      players. My table played mostly smaller/shorter games: Fairy Tale,
      Updown, Formula Motor Racing, Organic Soup, Witch's Brew, and a Greg Lam
      prototype. These were hit and miss for me. I've never been a fan of
      Fairy Tale. I hated Formula Motor Racing. Uptown however was a nice
      surprise and I always enjoy Organic Soup. The important thing to note
      here is that with these plays, I've now played every game I own again...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey,
      Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N,
      Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob
      F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N,
      David B, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      receiving these messages.

    • Felix A Rodriguez
      Message 188 of 188 , Oct 20, 2013
        Hi Everybody...

        Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
        Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
        T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
        around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
        friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

        Special Note: The next scheduled game night, for November 5 will be
        cancelled due to other obligations. I'm debating having a make up
        November 12 session or just cancelling and having the next meeting the
        19th. When you give your RSVP, let me know if you would be interested in
        November 12 and then I'll decide if there is enough interest.

        Felix