Gaming Tools for the iPhone

  • marphod
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2010
      I recently acquired an iPodTouch, and am in the midst of figuring out what apps I want on it. I'm willing to wager there are at least a few people here that already have iPhones. =)

      I know there are a decent number of iPhone applications designed for use with games (character sheets, reference books, dice rollers, scoring for board games, etc.). What have people found useful? What have people found useless?

      -- Galen
    • elg@charter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2010
        Eric Summerer (Tom Vasel's co-host on The Dicetower) has spoken highly of Dungeon Solitaire by Griptonite Games - but I haven't tried it yet.