Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) This Friday, April 9th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      It is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we shall gather at Scholars, on the Bridgewater Green, for some open board gaming this Friday,. We usually get started shortly after 7PM with a shorter game and around 8PM, when most everyone has arrived, we play some meatier games.
      Post here or e-mail me with any game requests or for additional information.
      See you Friday night at Scholars!!!!

      ScottH.