Re: [Unity_Games] Best post-flood wishes from the south

  • Craig B
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
      I live up here, but thanks to some friends and better planning, my games were all spared this time around (well, a lot of wet vaccing and pumping helped to keep the levels down too). Hopefully no one got totally flooded out. I've been there before in May 06 and that was miserable. Hopefully, everyone os dried/drying out and able to enjoy this beautiful weather.