Best post-flood wishes from the south

  • andagainma
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
      I see that New England is moving from flood to furnace (or at least, to record temperatures for early April). I hope all UGers (and their games) escaped the worst of the flooding.

      When I say south, I mean DC. Well, we moved to Silver Spring, MD, which is part of the DC metro area. Actually, to Wheaton, which is part of Silver Spring. But I'm in Philadelphia right now, visiting the inlaws for Easter. Well, not Phila itself, and...

      Enough rambling, and best wishes to all there.

      Andrew
    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
        I live up here, but thanks to some friends and better planning, my games were all spared this time around (well, a lot of wet vaccing and pumping helped to keep the levels down too). Hopefully no one got totally flooded out. I've been there before in May 06 and that was miserable. Hopefully, everyone os dried/drying out and able to enjoy this beautiful weather.