FRAGS - Framingham Gamers Society, 4/1/2010, 7:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: FRAGS - Framingham Gamers Society

      Date: Thursday April 1, 2010
      Time: 7:30 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Meeting at Matt's in Framingham from around
      7:30 to 1:00 am every Thursday. Admission is free.
      All are welcome. For more information, feel free to email Matt - Muttstain@...

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 8:32 AM
        We've been getting at least 12-15 people every week recently. This week, I have just received CATACOMBS and the DIXIT expansion (plus a really silly looking game - OH, NO...ZOMBIES). IF you haven't checked us out yet, please feel free to do so.

        -Matt