Re: Moving Sale

  • rmshay
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2010
      I would be interested in the following games:
      > China 10.00
      > Genoa, The Traders of 12.00
      > The Patrons of Venice 10.00

      If these are available, please contact me with address and time issue. I can have a friend pick them up most weekdays or myself on a Friday or Monday.
      Rich Shay
    • tomecom1
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2010
        If they are still available, I'll take:

        > Scripts and Scribes 10.00
        > Queen's Necklace 4.00

        I live in Winchester so we should be able to make arrangements to meet during the week.

        Tom Richardson