Porter Square Gaming POSTPONED

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 12:53 PM
      Hi Everybody...

      I have a salsa dance performance in Ryles this Tuesday night. If anyone
      actually cares to go, the show will be at 11 PM. However, even my
      closest friends - I don't expect should come just to see me - the whole
      show lasts for about 5 minutes. (After like 90 minutes of preparation
      time - sigh.). If you do like to dance Salsa, tho'. Ryles is a good
      place to do it, with our show being a bonus.

      I try very hard not to postpone these game nights. But sometimes it
      happens. Due to the conflict, I can't have game night next week. The
      next game night will be the week after. I am not shifting weeks however.
      I will be hosting a game night again the week after that as scheduled
      and then continue on the standard every other week basis.

      To summarize:
      Game night 3/22, 3/29
      No game night 3/15

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey,
      Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N,
      Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob
      F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N,
      David B, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      receiving these messages.