Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) This Friday, March 12th

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 10:31 AM
      This Friday is the 2nd Friday of the month, which means open gaming at Scholars on the Bridgewater Green.
      I missed the last session due to prior obligations, so I need to play many games this week to make up for that.
      Any game requests, please post here or e-mail me.
      I hope to see many of you there tomorrow night starting ~ 7PM and ending around midnight. Please remember the quiet after 10PM rule! We forgot that one a few months ago and Dave was displeased. ;-)
      (But Terry did roll snake eyes immediately after promising Lori he would not. Priceless!!)

      ScottH.
    • pizio.gaming
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11 5:18 PM
        Never ever say "the only way I could lose is by rolling snake eyes."

        Scott Pizio

        -- Edgar Allan Poe