Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Anyone else going to Pax?

  • Zeppo Young
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
      when is it? the last weekend of march? �'ll go if I'm not working.

      --
      Please check out the Space-combat Collectable Card Game my friends and I are
      developing. It's Called Hull Breach!

      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Hull-Breach/183922166314?ref=ts

    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
        Yes, but if you don't have tickets already, you may be hard up to get them now. I know 3-day passes are long gone and that Saturday is sold out as well.

        when is it? the last weekend of march? Í'll go if I'm not working.