Re: Anyone else going to Pax?

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
      Cool. I am there for all three as well.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@...> wrote:

      > On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
      > > I am...all 3-days.
      >
      > Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.
      >
      > http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010
      >
      > --dougorleans@...

    • Zeppo Young
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
        when is it? the last weekend of march? �'ll go if I'm not working.

        --
        Please check out the Space-combat Collectable Card Game my friends and I are
        developing. It's Called Hull Breach!

        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Hull-Breach/183922166314?ref=ts

      • Craig B
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
          Yes, but if you don't have tickets already, you may be hard up to get them now. I know 3-day passes are long gone and that Saturday is sold out as well.

          when is it? the last weekend of march? Í'll go if I'm not working.