Re: [Unity_Games] Anyone else going to Pax?

  • Doug Orleans
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
      On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
      > I am...all 3-days.

      Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.

      http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010

      --dougorleans@...
    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
        Cool. I am there for all three as well.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@...> wrote:

        > On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
        > > I am...all 3-days.
        >
        > Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.
        >
        > http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010
        >
        > --dougorleans@...

      • Zeppo Young
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
          when is it? the last weekend of march? �'ll go if I'm not working.

          --
          Please check out the Space-combat Collectable Card Game my friends and I are
          developing. It's Called Hull Breach!

          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Hull-Breach/183922166314?ref=ts

        • Craig B
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
            Yes, but if you don't have tickets already, you may be hard up to get them now. I know 3-day passes are long gone and that Saturday is sold out as well.

            when is it? the last weekend of march? Í'll go if I'm not working.