Re: [Unity_Games] Anyone else going to Pax?

  • Craig B
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
      I am...all 3-days.

      ________________________________
      From: cvonh <curseyoukhan@...>
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 1:31:38 PM
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Anyone else going to Pax?

      Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for suspicious UG types.

      http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/index.php

    • Doug Orleans
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
        On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
        > I am...all 3-days.

        Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.

        http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010

        --dougorleans@...
      • cvonh
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
          Cool. I am there for all three as well.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
          > > I am...all 3-days.
          >
          > Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.
          >
          > http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010
          >
          > --dougorleans@...

        • Zeppo Young
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
            when is it? the last weekend of march? �'ll go if I'm not working.

            --
            Please check out the Space-combat Collectable Card Game my friends and I are
            developing. It's Called Hull Breach!

            http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Hull-Breach/183922166314?ref=ts

          • Craig B
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
              Yes, but if you don't have tickets already, you may be hard up to get them now. I know 3-day passes are long gone and that Saturday is sold out as well.

              when is it? the last weekend of march? Í'll go if I'm not working.