Anyone else going to Pax?

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
      Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for suspicious UG types.

      http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/index.php
    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
        I am...all 3-days.

        ________________________________
        Just wondering if I should be on the lookout for suspicious UG types.

        http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/index.php

      • Doug Orleans
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
          On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
          > I am...all 3-days.

          Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.

          http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010

          --dougorleans@...
        • cvonh
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
            Cool. I am there for all three as well.

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@...> wrote:

            > On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:
            > > I am...all 3-days.
            >
            > Me too. Mostly for the interactive-fiction-related stuff.
            >
            > http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010
            >
            > --dougorleans@...

          • Zeppo Young
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
              when is it? the last weekend of march? �'ll go if I'm not working.

              --
              Please check out the Space-combat Collectable Card Game my friends and I are
              developing. It's Called Hull Breach!

              http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Hull-Breach/183922166314?ref=ts

            • Craig B
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2010
                Yes, but if you don't have tickets already, you may be hard up to get them now. I know 3-day passes are long gone and that Saturday is sold out as well.

                when is it? the last weekend of march? Í'll go if I'm not working.