Toys N Things Third Dominion Tournament March 27th

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Toys N Things is holding our third Dominion tournament. Tournament starts at 2PM, entry is $10 ($5 for players who bring a copy of the game that is used in the tournament), and we'll only be using the basic board. Number of winners and prize support is determined by the number of players.
      People are welcome to play other games during and after the tournament. For more information or to RSVP please visit our face book page:

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danvers-MA/Toys-N-Things/13039622434

      Thanks,