Re: Porter Square Gaming

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 188 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hello

      I have not attend any of your Porter Square sessions before, but is interested, is there still space for one more?
      And also, what would be my best options for parking?

      Best regards,
      Jeff

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Felix Rodriguez <far3@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everybody...
      >
      > Due to the snow, we had a smaller game night last time, but still enough
      > for two tables most of the night. Because a lot of people who want to
      > stop by (Yes, we welcome newcomers) ask, I think I'm going to start
      > adding a list of games we played last time. Or the ones that I played at
      > least, since I can't be on 3-4 tables at the same time (rats!). On this
      > smaller night we played Thunderstone, which I'm still ho-hum about.
      > Space Alert, where we won in a rather chaotic and lucky way, and
      > Homesteaders, which I REALLY loved.
      >
      > This week, there is a strong possibility (no guarantees) of a new toy
      > arriving tomorrow. Some of you might know what I'm talking about. It's
      > going to be spectacular!
      >
      > Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      > Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      > T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      > around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      > friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.
      >
      > Felix
      >
      > * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      > Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy
      > S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey,
      > Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N,
      > Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob
      > F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M, James A, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N,
      > David B, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      > receiving these messages.

    • Felix A Rodriguez
      Message 188 of 188 , Oct 20, 2013
        Hi Everybody...

        Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
        Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
        T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
        around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
        friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

        Special Note: The next scheduled game night, for November 5 will be
        cancelled due to other obligations. I'm debating having a make up
        November 12 session or just cancelling and having the next meeting the
        19th. When you give your RSVP, let me know if you would be interested in
        November 12 and then I'll decide if there is enough interest.

        Felix