Re: [Unity_Games] FS Games for sale at unity

  • John Flood
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
      Terry,

      Wings of War if it hasn't been snached up yet.
      John
      UG9-5 I'm on desk ummm 12-1? I forgot already. lol

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010
        Hey Tery,

        I'd be interested in Masons if you haven't promised it to anyone yet. I'll be at UG from start to finish. I will rush over to the registration table immediately upon arrival, if that's what it takes.

        Eric

      • Tery Noseworthy
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010
            Hi Eric,

            Sorry - another Eric has beat you to it!

            Tery

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2010
              Was it Evil Eric? I will keel him!