Just another Game Sale For UG XVI

  • jeremy.brown28
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      I am offering the following games for sale. I will be at Unity Games all day and will deliver them there. I am including the condition for each game.

      I am not interested in trading at this time.

      If anyone is interested in buying everything, let me know and I will reduce the total price.

      Please reply to my email address if you are interested or have questions.

      Dungeon Lords - $45
      Everything in great condition, only played twice.

      Space Alert - $35
      Box has wear on one corner, but the contents are in excellent condition. Only played a few times with my wife.

      Call of Cthulhu LCG, includes
      Ancient Horrors & The Mountains of Madness asylum packs - $30
      Everything in great condition.

      Bohnanza - $12
      New, in shrink.

      Gangster - $15
      Box has a small tear on one corner with a short crease radiating outward along the bottom of the box. The contents are great condition.

      Siena - $10
      Out of shrink, but unplayed. Everything is in great condition.