Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Another massive UG XVI game sale- Free delivery at UG!!! UPDATED Discounted

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Kimee <kimeepower@...> wrote:
      > Hello Scott:
      >
      > I would love > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather
      > pouch. VG
      > I was just introduced to this game last night actually & love it.
      > I have no idea who you are though :)

      You can find Scott in the Teaching Area between 9:30 - 11:30, where
      he'll be teaching Endeavor.

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
      Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
      - Jack Johnson

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia