Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Another massive UG XVI game sale- Free delivery at UG!!! UPDATED Discounted

  • Kimee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hello Scott:

      I would love > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather
      pouch. VG
      I was just introduced to this game last night actually & love it.
      I have no idea who you are though :)

      Kimee
      ---
      Ask me about SoulCollage�
      It's like looking in the mirror & seeing that part of myself I forgot was
      there.
      http://www.soulcollageworkshop.com

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Greg Zekser <zekserion@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > bottom, inside insert broken on perforation (as are most of copies of
      > this game). Components complete and in very good condition. Cards &
      > components all bagged. (See package deal below)
      > > $10.00 - El Grande Expansions � Rio Grande Games � Complete,
      > some cards still sealed. (See package deal below)Both El Grande &
      > Expansions for $28.00
      > >
      > > $12.00 -Axis & Allies: Europe � Hasbro/Avalon Hill Box noticible
      > shelf wear, components complete & VG
      > >
      > > $12.00 -Kill Dr. Lucky- Titanic Games
      > >
      > > $10.00 Axis & Allies (1984) Milton Bradley- G-Complete, has 2nd
      > edition rulebook w/4 page clarification.
      >
      > > $9.00 Bohnanza � Amigo German Edition! (English rules included)
      > (See below for package deal)
      > >>$5.00 Bohnanza: La Isle Bohnita- Amigo (German edition)VG, tiles
      > still sealed. English rules printed. (see package deal below)
      >
      > >> $4.00 Bohnanza expansions- Amigo (German Edition)VG & complete.
      > English rules printed out (see package deal below)
      >
      > All 3 Bohnanza card games for $15.00
      >
      > >$10.00 Settlers of Catan Card Game Mayfair- Includes 5 expansions
      > inside box. Complete. VG
      > >
      > >$6.00 Mimic (Safari Edition) Funmaker Games (comes w/expansion)
      > >$6.00 Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation � Rio Grande Games-
      > Box: Good, Components: VG
      > >
      > > $5.00 Mind Trap II � Pressmen � New, Factory Shrinkwrap! (See
      > below for package Deal)
      >
      > > $3.00 Mind Trap I � Pressmen- VG condition, complete (see deal
      > below)
      >
      > Both Mind Traps for $6.00
      >

      > > $4.00 Origins � Great American Puzzle Co. � Hard to find game
      > from 1995, in VG condition
      > > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather pouch. VG
      > > $3.00 221B Baker Street: Time Machine- JN Hansen � Good to VG,
      > comes with the pewter playing pieces
      > > $3.00 Aye, Dark Overlord � Stratelibra � VG and complete
      > > $3.00 Jungle Jam � Flitzbogen- Good -> VG complete w/wooden totem.
      > > $3.00 Great Wall of China- FFG � Complete, good (Rules bent),
      > components VG
      > > $3.00 Lord of the Rings: The Search � Complete & VG
      > > $2.00 STOP! �Abacus Spiele-(German)NEW,Factory Sealed!English
      > rules inc.
      > > $2.00 Beyond Balderdash- Hasbro �Poor box, VG & complete
      > components
      > > $2.00 Fette Funfzehn�Winning Moves(German)-Vg-Complete, English
      > translation
      > > $2.00 Xactica � Set Enterprises � Cards still sealed, Box Vg
      > > $1.00 Burn in Hell � Steve Jackson Games � complete & Good
      > (box cover slight dishing)
      > > $1.00 Who Stole Ed's Pants? � Eight Foot Llama � Acceptable
      > box Cards complete & VG
      > > $1.00 � Before I Kill You Mr. Bond (3rd edition) Cheapass Games
      > (envelope) Complete
      > > .25 � The Worst Case Scenario Survival Game- University Games-
      > Acceptable Box beat up, Take it for 2 bits!
      > >
      > > All Offers reviewed!!!!!
      > > First come, first served. E-mail Time stamps will decide.

    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
        On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Kimee <kimeepower@...> wrote:
        > Hello Scott:
        >
        > I would love > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather
        > pouch. VG
        > I was just introduced to this game last night actually & love it.
        > I have no idea who you are though :)

        You can find Scott in the Teaching Area between 9:30 - 11:30, where
        he'll be teaching Endeavor.

        --
        Eastern MA Gaming
        http://www.unitygames.org/

        "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
        Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
        - Jack Johnson

        important, not the winning."
        - Reiner Knizia