Another massive UG XVI game sale- Free delivery at UG!!!

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2010
      I am selling a large group of games and would like to sell local, with delivery at UG XVI. Some of these are quite heavy and / or large, so saving on shipping will be big.
      Please respond to my e-mail address and not the list!

      I am open to counter-offers and large sale discounts, but full price commitments take precedence.
      I will offer some packages at the bottom of the list.
      Detailed condition on high end items. Ask for specific details or pictures of any item. I have done a detailed inventory of all these games. Most of these games show signs of storage (shelf wear). Most are very minor. Ask questions to avoid confusion! First sentence is box condition. Second part is content description.

      $50.00 Samurai Swords – Milton Bradley - Cover dished a bit box bottom worn and crinkled a bit. Missing 2 Ronin (28 book says 30). Everything else accounted for. Extras: Printed out PDF rulebook, 4 extra red coins, Red, Green & blue- 3 extra spearmen, Orange 2 extra, purple 2 extra, but broken spear tips.

      $45.00 Sid Meier's Civilization – Eagle Games- Good- minor box top dishing, minor shelf wear on corners & bottom. Contents verified complete. List available. Extra printed out set of rules & variant material.

      $40.00 Serenissima- Eurogames- (English version) VG-G minor shelf wear, Contents complete and excellent condition. All flags applied. The 4 player aids show some signs of usage.

      $38.00 – Tide of Iron – FFG – Box VG, Components verified complete & VG (see Package Deal below)

      $32.00 Car War Deluxe – Steve Jackson Games - EXTRAS!!!!-G->VG, sticker on box, Complete, uncut counter sheets and maps. Has 2nd edition Compendium. Extras inside: Uncut Boat Wars game, Lots of cut road sections, bags of cut car counters, extra maps, Convoy - A Programmed Car Wars Adventure & The Road Adventure

      $30.00 - Groo: The Card Game - Archangel Entertainment- Good to VG- box flap shows signs from opening, solid and clean. Components complete and VG. A hard to find out of print gem!

      $30.00 Tide of Iron: Days of the Fox-Opened but unpunched or played (see package deal below)

      $25.00- BattleLore- Days of Wonder - Good, some color fading on box cover. Components complete and VG condition. (see below for package deal!)

      $25.00 - Santa Fe Rails- GMT Games- VG- tiny amt. Shelf wear on bottom.Complete & verified, excellent.

      $23.00 - Die Sieben Weisen- Alea- (small box #3) Very slight dishing and minor shelf wear. Name in ink inside top cover. Complete and VG to Excellent condition.

      $22.00 El Grande- Rio Grande Games- Good ->VG Some shelf wear on box bottom, inside insert broken on perforation (as are most of copies of this game). Components complete and in very good condition. Cards & components all bagged. (See package deal below)

      $18.00 -Hero Quest- Milton Bradley- Acceptable. Board won't lie completely flat,, 1 table dented, 1 door frame bent, but straightened. Missing: 1 Barbarian!, 1 Chaos Warrior, 1 Orc, 1 Mummy, 1 Falling rock tile. Rest of contents verified.

      $16.00 -Empire Builder – Mayfair (edition w/Mexico) Used but g->vg, complete (Crayons VG!)

      $15.00 - El Grande Expansions – Rio Grande Games – Complete, some cards still sealed. (See package deal below)

      $15.00 -Lowenherz-Rio Grande Games- box is beat up a bit, contents complete & VG

      $14.00 -Axis & Allies: Europe – Hasbro/Avalon Hill Box noticible shelf wear, components complete & VG

      $12.00 -Kill Dr. Lucky- Titanic Games

      $12.00 - Compatibility – Mattel – Factory Shrink Wrap!

      $10.00 Games:
      Axis & Allies (1984) Milton Bradley- G-Complete, has 2nd edition rulebook w/4 page clarification.

      BattleLore Hill Giant (Promo piece) Complete w/ figure, cards & tile but without packaging (see package deal below)

      BattleLore Earth Elemental (Promo piece) Complete w/ figure, cards & tile but without packaging (see package deal below)

      Bohnanza – Amigo German Edition! (English rules included) (See below for package deal)

      King of the Elves – Rio Grande Games- Box: Good Components: VG

      Mimic (Safari Edition) Funmaker Games (comes w/expansion)

      Settlers of Catan Card Game Mayfair- Includes 5 expansions inside box. Complete.

      $9.00 Games:
      Citadels- FFG- Silver Line edition (includes `Butterscotch' coins) Dark City Expansion too!

      Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation – Rio Grande Games- Box: Good, Components: VG

      New England – Rio Grande Games Box: Good, Contents Complete VG

      $8.00 Games:
      Caesar & Cleopatra – Rio Grande games- Box Good/VG, contents complete:VG

      Mind Trap II – Pressmen – New, Factory Shrinkwrap! (See below for package Deal)

      Odin's Ravens- Rio Grande Games- Box VG (name in ink inside cover), Components:Complete-VG

      $7.00 Games:
      Bohnanza: La Isle Bohnita- Amigo (German edition)VG, tiles still sealed. English rules printed. (see package deal below)

      Kahuna – Rio Grande Games- Box:good,Components complete & VG

      Origins – Great American Puzzle Co. – Hard to find game from 1995, in VG condition

      Torres- FX Schmid GERMAN EDITION- Complete w/ English rules print out Complete. Cards are German, so you need English chart to translate during play.

      $6.00 Games:
      Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather pouch. VG

      221B Baker Street: Time Machine- JN Hansen – Good to VG, comes with the pewter playing pieces

      Bohnanza expansions- Amigo (German Edition)VG & complete. English rules printed out (see package deal below)

      Cosmic Encounter – Avalon Hill – Good condition- components complete & VG

      $5.00 Games:
      Aye, Dark Overlord – Stratelibra – VG and complete
      Dracula- Rio Grande Games – VG & complete
      Hera & Zeus- Rio Grande Games- Complete & VG
      Jungle Jam – Flitzbogen- Good -> VG complete w/wooden totem.
      The Hobbit–FFG- Noticeable shelf wear on bottom. Complete. COOL BITS!!

      $4.00 Games:
      Great Wall of China- FFG – Complete, good (Rules bent), components VG
      Lord of the Rings: The Search – Complete & VG
      Mind Trap I – Pressmen- VG condition, complete (see deal below)

      $3.00 Games:
      STOP! –Abacus Spiele-(German)NEW,Factory Sealed!English rules inc.
      Beyond Balderdash- Hasbro –Poor box, VG & complete components
      Family Fluxx- Looney Labs- Complete and VG (Box flap shows wear)
      Fette Funfzehn–Winning Moves(German)-Vg-Complete, English translation
      Gargon- Rio Grande Games- Complete & VG
      Relationship Tightrope – Uberplay- Complete & VG
      Xactica – Set Enterprises – Cards still sealed, Box Vg

      $2.00 Games:
      Burn in Hell – Steve Jackson Games – complete & Good (box cover slight dishing)

      The $25,000 Pyramid – Endless Games – Complete & Good condition

      The Very Clever Pipe Game – Cheapass Games- Envelope edition. Complete, cards good, env. OK

      Who Stole Ed's Pants? – Eight Foot Llama – Acceptable box Cards complete & VG

      $1.00 – Before I Kill You Mr. Bond (3rd edition) Cheapass Games (envelope) Complete
      .50 – The Worst Case Scenario Survival Game- University Games- Acceptable Box beat up, Take it for 4 bits!

      Package deals:
      Tide of Iron & expansion Days of the Fox -Both --> $60.00
      Mind Trap I & Mind Trap II Both-->$10.00
      BattleLore + Earth Elemental + Hill Giant all three--> $48.00
      El Grande & El Grande Expansions Both--> $33.00
      German Bohnanza Bargain: all 3: Bohnanza, Bohnanza Expansion & La Isle Bohnita---> $18.00
      All Offers reviewed!!!!!
      First come, first served. E-mail Time stamps will decide.
      ScottH.
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
        Updated with what is still available and discounted some prices.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

        > I am selling a large group of games and would like to sell local, with
        delivery at UG XVI. Some of these are quite heavy and / or large, so
        saving on shipping will be big.
        > Please respond to my e-mail address and not the list!
        >
        > I am open to counter-offers and large sale discounts, but full price
        commitments take precedence.
        > I will offer some packages at the bottom of the list.
        > Detailed condition on high end items. Ask for specific details or
        pictures of any item. I have done a detailed inventory of all these
        games. Most of these games show signs of storage (shelf wear). Most are
        very minor. Ask questions to avoid confusion! First sentence is box
        condition. Second part is content description.

        > $40.00 Sid Meier's Civilization – Eagle Games- Good- minor box
        top dishing, minor shelf wear on corners & bottom. Contents verified
        complete. List available. Extra printed out set of rules & variant
        material.

        > $40.00 Serenissima- Eurogames- (English version) VG-G minor shelf
        wear, Contents complete and excellent condition. All flags applied. The
        4 player aids show some signs of usage.

        > $35.00 – Tide of Iron – FFG – Box VG, Components verified
        complete & VG (see Package Deal below)
        >> $25.00 Tide of Iron: Days of the Fox-Opened but unpunched or played
        (see package deal below

        Both Tide Of Irons for $50.00

        > $30.00 - Groo: The Card Game - Archangel Entertainment- Good to VG-
        box flap shows signs from opening, solid and clean. Components complete
        and VG. A hard to find out of print gem!)

        > $25.00- BattleLore- Days of Wonder - Good, some color fading on box
        cover. Components complete and VG condition.

        > $20.00 - Die Sieben Weisen- Alea- (small box #3) Very slight dishing
        and minor shelf wear. Name in ink inside top cover. Complete and VG to
        Excellent condition.

        > $20.00 El Grande- Rio Grande Games- Good ->VG Some shelf wear on box
        bottom, inside insert broken on perforation (as are most of copies of
        this game). Components complete and in very good condition. Cards &
        components all bagged. (See package deal below)
        > $10.00 - El Grande Expansions – Rio Grande Games – Complete,
        some cards still sealed. (See package deal below)Both El Grande &
        Expansions for $28.00

        > $12.00 -Axis & Allies: Europe – Hasbro/Avalon Hill Box noticible
        shelf wear, components complete & VG

        > $12.00 -Kill Dr. Lucky- Titanic Games
        >
        > $10.00 Axis & Allies (1984) Milton Bradley- G-Complete, has 2nd
        edition rulebook w/4 page clarification.

        > $9.00 Bohnanza – Amigo German Edition! (English rules included)
        (See below for package deal)
        >>$5.00 Bohnanza: La Isle Bohnita- Amigo (German edition)VG, tiles
        still sealed. English rules printed. (see package deal below)

        >> $4.00 Bohnanza expansions- Amigo (German Edition)VG & complete.
        English rules printed out (see package deal below)

        All 3 Bohnanza card games for $15.00

        >$10.00 Settlers of Catan Card Game Mayfair- Includes 5 expansions
        inside box. Complete. VG

        >$6.00 Mimic (Safari Edition) Funmaker Games (comes w/expansion)
        >$6.00 Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation – Rio Grande Games-
        Box: Good, Components: VG

        > $5.00 Mind Trap II – Pressmen – New, Factory Shrinkwrap! (See
        below for package Deal)

        > $3.00 Mind Trap I – Pressmen- VG condition, complete (see deal
        below)

        Both Mind Traps for $6.00

        > $4.00 Origins – Great American Puzzle Co. – Hard to find game
        from 1995, in VG condition
        > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather pouch. VG
        > $3.00 221B Baker Street: Time Machine- JN Hansen – Good to VG,
        comes with the pewter playing pieces
        > $3.00 Aye, Dark Overlord – Stratelibra – VG and complete
        > $3.00 Jungle Jam – Flitzbogen- Good -> VG complete w/wooden totem.
        > $3.00 Great Wall of China- FFG – Complete, good (Rules bent),
        components VG
        > $3.00 Lord of the Rings: The Search – Complete & VG
        > $2.00 STOP! –Abacus Spiele-(German)NEW,Factory Sealed!English
        rules inc.
        > $2.00 Beyond Balderdash- Hasbro –Poor box, VG & complete
        components
        > $2.00 Fette Funfzehn–Winning Moves(German)-Vg-Complete, English
        translation
        > $2.00 Xactica – Set Enterprises – Cards still sealed, Box Vg
        > $1.00 Burn in Hell – Steve Jackson Games – complete & Good
        (box cover slight dishing)
        > $1.00 Who Stole Ed's Pants? – Eight Foot Llama – Acceptable
        box Cards complete & VG
        > $1.00 – Before I Kill You Mr. Bond (3rd edition) Cheapass Games
        (envelope) Complete
        > .25 – The Worst Case Scenario Survival Game- University Games-
        Acceptable Box beat up, Take it for 2 bits!

        > All Offers reviewed!!!!!
        > First come, first served. E-mail Time stamps will decide.
        > ScottH.

      • Greg Zekser
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
          Greetings Scott,

          If El Grande is still available, I would be mucho interested. Let me know,

          Have fun,

          Greg Zekser

          To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          From: sahenshaw@...
          Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:15:20 +0000
          Subject: [Unity_Games] Re: Another massive UG XVI game sale- Free delivery at UG!!! UPDATED Discounted

> [...]

          > $2.00 STOP! �Abacus Spiele-(German)NEW,Factory Sealed!English
          rules inc.
          > $2.00 Beyond Balderdash- Hasbro �Poor box, VG & complete
          components
          > $2.00 Fette Funfzehn�Winning Moves(German)-Vg-Complete, English
          translation
          > $2.00 Xactica � Set Enterprises � Cards still sealed, Box Vg
          > $1.00 Burn in Hell � Steve Jackson Games � complete & Good
          (box cover slight dishing)
          > $1.00 Who Stole Ed's Pants? � Eight Foot Llama � Acceptable
          box Cards complete & VG
          > $1.00 � Before I Kill You Mr. Bond (3rd edition) Cheapass Games
          (envelope) Complete
          > .25 � The Worst Case Scenario Survival Game- University Games-
          Acceptable Box beat up, Take it for 2 bits!

          > All Offers reviewed!!!!!
          > First come, first served. E-mail Time stamps will decide.

        • Kimee
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
            Hello Scott:

            I would love > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather
            pouch. VG
            I was just introduced to this game last night actually & love it.
            I have no idea who you are though :)

            Kimee
            ---
            Ask me about SoulCollage�
            It's like looking in the mirror & seeing that part of myself I forgot was
            there.
            http://www.soulcollageworkshop.com

            On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Greg Zekser <zekserion@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > $2.00 STOP! �Abacus Spiele-(German)NEW,Factory Sealed!English
            > rules inc.
            > > $2.00 Beyond Balderdash- Hasbro �Poor box, VG & complete
            > components
            > > $2.00 Fette Funfzehn�Winning Moves(German)-Vg-Complete, English
            > translation
            > > $2.00 Xactica � Set Enterprises � Cards still sealed, Box Vg
            > > $1.00 Burn in Hell � Steve Jackson Games � complete & Good
            > (box cover slight dishing)
            > > $1.00 Who Stole Ed's Pants? � Eight Foot Llama � Acceptable
            > box Cards complete & VG
            > > $1.00 � Before I Kill You Mr. Bond (3rd edition) Cheapass Games
            > (envelope) Complete
            > > .25 � The Worst Case Scenario Survival Game- University Games-
            > Acceptable Box beat up, Take it for 2 bits!
            > >
            > > All Offers reviewed!!!!!
            > > First come, first served. E-mail Time stamps will decide.

          • Phil Alberg
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
              On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Kimee <kimeepower@...> wrote:
              > Hello Scott:
              >
              > I would love > $3.00 Cosmic Wimpout Travel'n Game- C3- Comes in leather
              > pouch. VG
              > I was just introduced to this game last night actually & love it.
              > I have no idea who you are though :)

              You can find Scott in the Teaching Area between 9:30 - 11:30, where
              he'll be teaching Endeavor.

              --
              Eastern MA Gaming
              http://www.unitygames.org/

              "When the whole world fits inside of your arms
              Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?"
              - Jack Johnson

              important, not the winning."
              - Reiner Knizia