Hotel Rates: Unity Games XVI

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      For anyone who wants to stay at the Hotel on either Friday or Saturday night, we have a small block of rooms set aside a reduced price of $79 per night. You can book your reservation online or call the reservation line at 1-800-HILTONS. The group code you will need is C-UNG. The deadline for this rate is Jan 15.

      If the block gets filled, let me know and I'll call them to expand it.

      For more details about Unity Games XVI: http://www.unitygames.org/ugxvi/ugxvi.htm

      See you all on Feb 6.

      -Adam