TotalCon 24 Feb 18-21, 2010 in Mansfield, MA

  • crazycongirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      TotalCon 24 is only weeks away and pre-reg will be opening soon! Coming February 18-21, 2010 at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA. www.totalcon.com

      This year we are honored to offer:

      Over 230 scheduled board game events: including a World Wide Catan Championship Pre-Qualifier (the winner receives a trip to Gen Con 2010 to advance to the next round), 10 New England Regional Championships (Carcassonne, Dominion, Pacific Typhoon, Power Grid, Puerto Rico, RA, Race for the Galaxy ,Thurn & Taxis,Endeavor and Stone Age), TotalCon's Chairman of the Board (overal championship), King Philip's War demo's hosted by the game designer, John Poniske, PLUS open gaming with the TotalCon board game library.

      Young Players: We host special events for young players like Apples to Apples, Run for your life Candyman, Heroscape and the annual favorite: Clays Wars tournament. New this year: Mont Golifier Junior Tournament hosted by GOH John Poniske. In all over 40 events for the the next generation of players!

      Don't forget other events: Over 140 role-playing events, a huge selection of miniatures, video gaming, LARPs, MA State Championship Shadowfist CCG event,and more! Also new this year, special Independent Horror, Sci-fi, and Action film screenings in the amphitheater, paint-n-take miniatures, ART SHOW submission WANTED! Enter for a $100 best in show prize!

      All offered in affordable comfort at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield MA featuring a heated indoor pool, hot tub, free wi-fi, kids eat free program, on-site restaurant/bar, free parking and free shuttle service to and from the Amtrak and Mansfield train stations for registered hotel guests! Not only a convention...a great complete stay and play weekend winter get-away! Hotel room rates start at just $87 with con code TCE! www.totalcon.com

      Pre-reg is $10 per day (includes all day open board and video games) plus $5 per day for an all day boardgame pass (which includes ALL tournaments, scheduled events, and open gaming). Only $30 for the full 4 day weekend plus board game passes or single event ticket fees if you want to join other non-boardgaming events. Reduced young player rates available. Group discounts of $5 off full weekend registrations per person when 5 or more people register together (mail-in pre-reg only)http://www.totalcon.com/Registration.html

      Come join the fun!!
    • crazycongirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
        Mail-In and On-Line registrations now open!! www.totalcon.com

        Pre-reg is $10 per day (includes all day open board and video games) plus $5 per day for an all day boardgame pass (which includes ALL tournaments, scheduled events, and open gaming). Only $30 for the full 4 day weekend plus board game passes or single event ticket fees if you want to join other non-boardgaming events. Reduced young player rates available. Group discounts of $5 off full weekend registrations per person when 5 or more people register together (mail-in pre-reg only)http://www.totalcon.com/Registration.html

        Looking forward to seeing you there!