Re: [Unity_Games] SSG is changing its meeting time

  • pldr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
      Our first meeting was September 27, 1999. That was a monday.

      Pete de Rosa

      ----------

      On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...>
      wrote:
      > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
      > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
      calendars
      > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

      Does that include tonight?!

      The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
      meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
      Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
      the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
      Now it returns home to Wednesday!

      -Dave
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

        > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
        > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
        > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
        > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
        > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
        >
        > -Dave

        My favorite moment, from many in the church hall: The band playing Putting on the Ritz and Dave Rapp doing a near perfect Young Frankenstein impression in the quiet room at kjust the right moment. Good times. I even got Noreen to travel out there a few times.

        ScottH.