Toys N Things Second Dominion Tournament

  • ToysNThings Danvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Due to popular demand Toys N Things is hosting our second Dominion tournament Saturday January 30th starting at 3PM. The fee is $10 and we once again will be using the main game. The number of winners, prize levels and format will be based on the number of players. For more information or to RSVP please visit our face book page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danvers-MA/Toys-N-Things/130396224334