Re: SSG is changing its meeting time

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...> wrote:
      > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
      > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars
      > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
      >
      > Does that include tonight?!

      No one has had any warning that this change was happening this week (although it has been discussed for several weeks), so I wouldn't think there will be people there tonight.

      Steve
    • pldr
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        Our first meeting was September 27, 1999. That was a monday.

        Pete de Rosa

        ----------

        wrote:
        > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
        > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
        calendars
        > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

        Does that include tonight?!

        The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
        meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
        Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
        the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
        Now it returns home to Wednesday!

        -Dave
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

          > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
          > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
          > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
          > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
          > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
          >
          > -Dave

          My favorite moment, from many in the church hall: The band playing Putting on the Ritz and Dave Rapp doing a near perfect Young Frankenstein impression in the quiet room at kjust the right moment. Good times. I even got Noreen to travel out there a few times.

          ScottH.