Re: [Unity_Games] SSG is changing its meeting time

  • Bob Sumner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
      I remember and loved the Saturday night gaming at the church hall :-) :-)
      :-)

      On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...<smbass%40urgrad.rochester.edu>>
      > wrote:
      > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
      > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
      > calendars
      > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
      >
      > Does that include tonight?!
      >
      > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
      > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
      > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
      > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
      > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
      >
      > -Dave

    • Steven
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

        > On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Steven <smbass@...> wrote:
        > > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
        > > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your calendars
        > > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.
        >
        > Does that include tonight?!

        No one has had any warning that this change was happening this week (although it has been discussed for several weeks), so I wouldn't think there will be people there tonight.

        Steve
      • pldr
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
          Our first meeting was September 27, 1999. That was a monday.

          Pete de Rosa

          ----------

          wrote:
          > Several people have commented that Monday is a poor night for them.
          > So we have decided to meet on Wednesdays instead. So update your
          calendars
          > and come join the SSG crowd on Wednesday.

          Does that include tonight?!

          The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
          meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
          Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
          the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
          Now it returns home to Wednesday!

          -Dave
        • Scott
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:

            > The Unity Games calender has been updated for SSG. I think the first
            > meeting of SSG was on a Wednesday back in 1999 at that very Barnes &
            > Nobles (Walpole). It has switched to Saturday (at my work and later
            > the Church Hall... anyone remember that?!) and then back to Mondays.
            > Now it returns home to Wednesday!
            >
            > -Dave

            My favorite moment, from many in the church hall: The band playing Putting on the Ritz and Dave Rapp doing a near perfect Young Frankenstein impression in the quiet room at kjust the right moment. Good times. I even got Noreen to travel out there a few times.

            ScottH.